Thursday, April 1, 2010

Great Tunes. Great Vacations. No Fooling.

If I'm going to be worth my weight in rock –n– roll drumsticks, I better be able to suggest tunes for any occasion — today's occasion is foolishness.

Listen up:

“Fool For The City”
– Foghat

“Nobody’s Fool”
– Cinderella

“Won’t Get Fooled Again”
– The Who

“Foolin”
– Def Leppard

“Fool For Your Loving”
– Whitesnake

“All The Fools Sailed Away”
– Dio

“Fool On The Hill”
– The Beatles

“Be Careful With A Fool”
– Johnny Winter

“Ship Of Fools”
– Grateful Dead

“Foolish Love”
– Moody Blues

“Fools”
– Van Halen

“Fooling Yourself” (The Angry Young Man)
– Styx

“Fool To Cry”
– The Rolling Stones

“Foolin’ Yourself”
– Aldo Nova

“Fools Rush In”
– Elvis

Now that I’ve proven I’m no fool when it comes to great rock –n– roll, it’s time for a Bluegreen vacation. Maybe I’ll wade through a stream in the Smokies and fish for a delicious bass. Rolling the dice during a great gaming experience sounds fun, too. My sense of adventure tells me I should plan a trip to Boyne for some year-round fun on the slopes and mountain bike trails. A step back in time to Colonial Williamsburg could satisfy the history buff in me. Oh, the places I could go. No fooling.

No comments:

Post a Comment