Wednesday, July 28, 2010

No Can Do

If I was living in the temperate grasslands of the prairie with my little prairie family, I'm sure I'd be a fan of canning fruits and vegetables. But I'm far removed from that biome down here in the sweltering swamps of south Florida. So instead of hitching up the team for a ride across the savanna, I'm firing up my mechanized horses for a trip over the asphalt. Going to pick up something I can stick in the microwave — think I'll go for a tasty box of muffin tops with fruit filling and no vegetation!

1 comment:

  1. interesting...sounds like one of the great things to do while on a Bluegreen vacation at a timeshare resort. bring your Bluegreen timeshare resort vacation travel guide for info on all the popular attractions, theme parks, restaurants, entertainment and other things to do while on a Bluegreen timeshare resort vacation to a popular Bluegreen vacation destination at a timeshare resort in Orlando, Las Vegas, Boyne or Branson through your favorite timeshare resort vacation provider, Bluegreen.

    ReplyDelete